We are very pleased to announce the exciting news that Remadyl website has been nominated for the EU Web Awards. This competition, in partnership with the European Internet Forum, has been launched seven years ago, in 2014, and it rewards the best and most creative websites with an .eu, .ею or .ευ internet domain under six different categories. They are:
- Leaders: well-known businesses;
- Rising Stars: start-ups & innovative companies;
- Laurels: educational institution, not-for profit or charitable organization, and EU funded projects;
- House of .eu: news and media website using the .eu domain;
- Better World: green and environmentally-friendly initiatives’ websites;
- Best of. ею or .ευ: any entity using these extensions.
Clearly, Remadyl nomination has been issued under the third category, Laurel. The selection process will close the 5th of August. The 18 finalists, three per category, will be invited to attend a Gala event in the splendid location of Taormina, Sicily (IT) where the winners will be announced.
This nomination represents a great opportunity for Remadyl for improving its visibility and exposure. Furthermore, winners are entitled to receive a customised video produced by EURid for promotional purposes and will get the chance to be advertised on a billboard and exposed in Brussels airport, an international hub.
Don’t wait any longer, support Remadyl!