REMADYL has been presented by the Exploitation & Dissemination Manager Marco de la Feld at the 3rd Global PVC Compounding & Production Cycle Forum organised by TBM Group and held online on 20 June 2022.
During his speech “Tracking the Ever-Changing Regulations to Ensure Compliance” focused mainly on the regulatory aspects of PVC recycling and after giving recommendation on the future legislative scenario, Mr. de la Feld has presented as well REMADYL project as a best practice by introducing objectives and overview of the project, current status, first results and potential impacts.
The presentation is available by clicking here.
The other key topics covered by speakers during the day have been:
- Deep Dive into Recycling PVC across All Sector
- When Will the Supply Chain return to “Normal”?
- Mitigating Recycling Inefficiencies in the Construction Sector
- Assessing the Impacts of Environmentally Harmful Materials in PVC Compounding
- How to Remain Competitive while Going Bio-Based